Thursday, February 25, 2010

The cat grass.


Ok, so a small container of cat grass (only sold at pet stores) runs about $5. It has a bunch of unknown chemicals used to grow it... so I never buy it. I did buy some cat grass seed at Home Depot or Lowe's this year. I planted two pots. The first was ready for the cats to enjoy, so here it is:


I have most of my seeds, except squash, planted now. I was out of town for a week on a family emergency, so they may have a little delay (I wasn't watering every day). We'll see how they go. The weekend's weather looks decent, so I might get some digging and initial planning done in the garden. We'll see - work has been crazy this week.

Ten minutes later update -

They ate ALL of the cat grass.


1 comment:

Tricia said...

Your poor cat looks soo sad next to the finished cat grass pot...

Post a Comment