Monday, February 15, 2010

Seed Sowing


I have finished the first round of seed planting. Included were several kinds of heirloom tomatoes, peppers (4 kinds), herbs (parsley, catnip, cat grass, lavender, oregano, basil, and chives), onions (scallions and red ones), and probably something I am forgetting. The workbench in the basement looks like this now:


Yay, the cat grass (hey- not everything needs to be ate by me!) has sprouted! The cats seem excited, in the cat sort of way.


Finally, I just wanted to say that I have began working the bed for this year. It will be big. I didn't get any of that done last weekend, as we got 4 inches of snow, but we are just around the corner from spring. My poor cold weather onions, I think this might be the end of them.



Cheers!

Noel

1 comment:

Kristy Richardson said...

Poor garden, luckily snow in Hotlanta melts quickly.

Post a Comment